Name:
Location: Santa Barbara, California, United States

I consider myself a man of honor. I treat others with respect, and move with integrity.

Friday, August 03, 2007

The first in some time...

After being visited by thoughts of my good friend Age, I was inspired to contact him with news of my goings on. I thought of e-mailing, and went in search of his e-mail address. In looking for his e-mail address and looking for news of his goings on, I thought it might be easier to post on my blog with the pictures and descriptions of each. I hope the few who see them enjoy.

I have decided to post a few of my favorites first, then post the groups from which they came.

Here are some of my favorites:
(Paris, France)



(My sister, Seyka, and her mini, CrackerJack)

(My dad and his horsies, Shortcake and CrackerJack)

(From left to right, Me, my sister Seyka, and my dad)


(Me)





(A park in Oregon. I was playing with long-exposure.)



(Some cool Black and White Shots I took)




(Pictures of a friend's winery)




(Sunset in Santa Barbara)


(Flowers)



That's all for now. I will share more if anyone sees these and likes them.
I would like to share more and get feedback on them. I don't really know what I'm doing with the camera, so any input from people "in the know" (or even from people who just like what they see) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to whoever sees these.

-M

6 Comments:

Blogger Bold oy! said...

It's nice to see you back on your blog.

I think you take very good photos, and I'm not more in the know than you are yourself!

Just go on clicking - and sharing the results.

October 9, 2007 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Thanks, Åge.

I am trying to learn more about it. It's hard, though, when there's almost no time to take them.

Maybe I should start carrying my camera with me wherever I go again.

-M

October 9, 2007 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Bold oy! said...

You should!
I know that when I forget my camera is when I see the best opportunities.

Love you :-)

October 10, 2007 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

I will.

After I've taken a few, I will post them and you will know that they only exist because of your suggestion...

-M

October 10, 2007 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

March 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy, I do think your blog may be having browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.
E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to
give you a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful website!


my web blog: perfect waist to hip ratio

May 4, 2013 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home